Late Summer Classes Begin August 8July 18, 2016 • 3:14 pm No Comments
Our 8 session classes are open for registration!
Evenings 6:30-9:30 pm
- Welcome to Jewelry with Brice Garrett begins Aug. 8 Learn basic metalsmithing skills and jewelry making techniques in this introductory class.
- Concept + Fabrication: Jewelry with Erin S. Daily begins Aug. 9 Through guided independent study, students will explore relationships between inspiration, design, and making.
- Open Level Wax Working with Erin S. Daily begins Aug. 10 Learn to complete a set of designs utilizing different wax carving and forming techniques.
- Welcome to Jewelry 2 with Ruta Reifen begins Aug. 11 Build upon basic metalworking skills and learn a variety of more advanced jewelry techniques.
Daytime 11 am : 2 pm
- Open Level Wax Working with Ruta Reifen begins Aug. 11 Learn to complete a set of designs utilizing different wax carving and forming techniques.